Friday, May 04, 2007

Future Motorcyclist or Biker?

Yesterday, after we spent some time shooting hoops, my youngest son and I were debating what to do in the last few minutes left before bedtime routines kicked in.

I asked him if he wanted to try sitting on Maria, he of course jumps right on her and proceeded to pretend to be riding her. His feet barely reach the pegs but he was trying!

Here's Miles in Snarling Biker Guy mode:


Here he is in fully law-abiding, mellow motorcyclist mode:


When he asked me when he could ride the motorcycle or get one of his own, I told him he could get one at the same age I did, 45, this did not seem to faze him in the least. Needless to say, if he really intends to ride a motorcycle someday, it'll be with the MSF Safety Course under his belt, and with some years of cage driving as well.

2 comments:

Diamond Dave said...

is he gonna ride 2 wheels or 3, he probably thinks motorcycles have three wheels and 2 is the exception rather than the norm

redlegsrides said...

Dave, he first has to make it thru two years of cage driving...