Did some maintenance on Umarang, the URRV:
- Installed crankcase oil vent filter and reconnected hose to air filter box
- Replaced rain gutter spout which got ripped off by tree branches in BV
- Made sun shields for driver/passenger side windows
- Tried out use of fans to keep inside temps down: jury's out on this one.
- Installed TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) (Copied RichardM's)
- Greased zerks associated with front wheel steering/suspension components. (Messy)
- Washed Uma and her sun shade
Realized the cell signal booster I bought has a -23dBm max limitation and surprised their Tech Support with the -21dBm I can get with the raised antenna and extension cable. Not sure I want to spend the $400+ to get the unit with a promised -50 dBm gain.
Very hot during the day, cooling off a bit at night, especially if it rained.
Monday's Sunset with Scarlett
Cloudy skies on Tuesday, but no rain
Rains came on Wednesday, we got soaked, it was good
Martha's Birthday's Sunset with Brigitta
Friday Sunset with Fiona