TPMS: Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
I'd recently encountered slow leakage issues on both the outer dually tires on Umarang, aka Uma, aka the VRRV. The Eeztire TPMS system I use would alert when the tire pressure reached a preset low threshold of 55 PSI.
Much diagnosing and switching out air stem extensions, I figured it was the existing 135 degree bend extensions. They were tightened by finger pressure and apparently would work themselves loose enough to start leaking air.
I decided, after spending way too much time worrying about leaking air, to replace the ones used by the outer dually tires with these:
Why these? Because I could use a wrench to really tighten the connection to the tire's air valve stem.
Of course, when I got them, that while the left tire accommodated the new extension just fine, the one on the right did not. Due to the way the air valve stem on the right side tire, I couldn't tighten it with the 11mm wrench due to clearance issues!
I had to go in with the 11mm wrench by way of between the right side dually tires. Of course, the 11mm wrench I have wasn't long enough so a temporary extension was required.
The above let me reach the hex nut involved and I got things tightened up nicely.
I found, when I went to mount the decorative hubcap covers the I had to remove the TPMS sensors, mount the cover, then replace the sensors. Of course, air was lost in the process and more "topping up" was required. Tedious.
This morning, I used a Dremel cutting wheel to create "clearance" to allow me to dismount/mount the decorative hubcap cover without having to remove the TPMS sensors first!
Moved the sand ramps from atop the rear bumper of the VRRV to lay instead on the roof, under the top portion of the stock RV ladder.
I'm going back to the stock RV ladder for now, the ladder I'd bought this past Winter has become a pain to fold away.