Sunday, November 21, 2021

Back by the Dragoon Mountains

 I decided to not wait till tomorrow morning to displace to a new campsite.

The day was heavily overcast and cool so no sense hanging out there much longer.  I was on the road before noon and would arrive at near the base of the Dragoon Mountains before 3 PM.

I've camped out here before, and plan on spending Thanksgiving here before heading somewhere else.  I wanted to get here and get a good spot before the folks that have a four day weekend came out to camp for Thanksgiving as well.

I'm about 12-14 miles from Tombstone, AZ.



There were actually at least two other nice spots available for RVs.  I also saw a couple of tent campers and some day trippers.  

As I am slightly further south, it won't be getting into the mid to upper 30s overnight....instead it'll be in the mid-40s!  Good stuff.

2 comments:

RichardM said...

No more check engine light?

redlegsrides said...

No more check engine light, amazing what changing the right 02 sensor can do. Thanks.