Sunday, May 07, 2023

Uraling in the OHV area near Overton, NV

A warm day and very sunny.  Luckily, no winds strong enough to notice for a change.  


I rode Scarlett into town for supplies for some minor repairs on Scarlett and the ramp on the trailer.


While waiting for the hardware store to open, I rode about a nice OHV area to get some views of a small mesa's cliffsides. It would have been more fun with Yagi of course, but it was fine with Scarlett.


Trying to get a better angle on the above rock formations/mesa erosion walls, I rode Scarlett up a small ridgeline on which the town's water tank is located.

As I crested the summit, I had to stop quickly in order to not scare off these fellows who were wandering loose up on top:



The views weren't any better up there however, so I went back down and just wandered for a bit:


Eventually, the heat and the time dictated a departure from this OHV area.  I found my way back to town and got the items I needed from the hardware store.

Rode back to camp by lunch and relaxed the afternoon away.

No comments: