Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tracking my Riding Days

I was talking to a co-worker yesterday about riding and he asked me how much driving I did anymore in my cage. I told him I doubted I'd even put 2000 miles on the cage for 2007.

This got me thinking though, besides ride postings, I've no real record of whether I rode or not. Is this important, probably not since I ride more than I don't. However, I decided to try and track the days I ride from today onwards and see how it tracks out and how onerous a task it might turn out to be.

There's a link, near the bottom of the list on the right hand side of this page, labeled: Riding Log; which you can click and it'll take you to a page where I plan to track my riding days, green = riding day, red = non-riding day, white=no record. Nothing fancy, just a concept right now, we'll see how it works out.

Update: 16FEB08 I modified the spreadsheet to links to the ride report for that day. If no ride report, then a simple comment to remind me what I was doing that day.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I'm thinking the only time you find yourself in a cage is when the nagging wife insists you take us somewhere as a family. Ah, if only she'd agree to the side car concept, you could start to eliminate these caged events too...