Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Still no Riding, withdrawal symptoms setting in....

So we ended up getting almost 3ft of snow in my neighborhood and in the overall Denver Metro Area. Much digging was done by my wife and I along with my neighbors in our culdesac. Not one of us had a snow blower but luckily one of the neighbors, Mike, had this awesome 4x4 Dodge Pickup truck that he used to bulldoze a main path out of the culdesac and then he returned to bulldoze a path to each of our driveways! Thanks Mike!

Had I known he was going to do that, I would not have bothered to try and clear a way out of the culdesac myself! Oh well.

Once it finally stopped snowing after 2 days or so, we started digging. Here's the results of the first day's worth of digging. Ibuprofen was my friend.

Maria, waiting out the snowstorm
Day 2 of Digging.
Day 4 of Digging.

It's not gotten much better since the day 4 pic above, have basically given up on being able to clear a way to the side street. That street is a mess so even getting out of the culdesac buys me no exit for the motorcycle. I am stuck with waiting for the snow to melt.

No comments: