Sunday, June 11, 2023

Easy Day around Seeley Lake, MT

Besides some small chores, not much got done.  I did manage a short ride to check out the other two USFS campgrounds that border Seeley Lake.

The view of the lake from Seeley Campground


I liked the reflection and the lily pad-like plants


The town of Seeley seemed like a nice town, a resort town mostly.  The statue below caught my eye as I rode the main drag.

Grizzly Jack of the Rockies


Returning to camp, I found that Martha had found the campground's swim beach area.

At the swim beach, pics later of the beach ....


It would be a rainy late afternoon and evening.

2 comments:

SonjaM said...

Be glad about the rainy weather, Dom. In Germany fire season has already started due to the dry weather conditions.
Cheers, SonjaM

redlegsrides said...

Yeah, SonjaM, and the country needs the rains...