Monday, September 12, 2022

Riding for a Sunset with Scarlett

 Just a short ride to my usual sunset picture taking spot near home.

Getting a little bit of motorcycling time in with Scarlett, along with the morning ride I had with Yagi, my TW200.

I used Yagi to return from the RV Storage Yard where I put Umarang, the VRRV, into storage for a bit.

Tomorrow morning, early, I depart Colorado with Thing One, enroute to Wisconsin so we can attend my FIL's funeral on Saturday.

We'll be in Martha's car, the Honda CRV, so we should be able to make good time to Holmen, WI.

Tonight's sunset wasn't bad, considering the lack of clouds.

The Cesspool that is Metro Denver, having a hazy day.

Time for reflection?

7 comments:

RichardM said...

Nice reflection photo! Have a good trip.

Coop a.k.a. Coopdway said...

Sorry to hear about your necessary return to Wisconsin. Our thoughts and prayers with Martha and your family. I've shared with Ben.

redlegsrides said...

Thanks, RichardM....now in Wisconsin.

redlegsrides said...

Thanks Coop! Hope all's well with Ben and his troops.

Oz said...

Great photos. Be safe on your trip.

redlegsrides said...

Thanks Oz, in Wisconsin..

Jacket Hunt said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. keep sharing with us.