Wednesday, September 07, 2022

New Mexico - Day 3: Lazy Day

 Today was a recovery from driving day.  Did some minor repairs around the VRRV, did some light riding into the nearby state park and not much else!

It was great.

I woke in time for the sunrise, which was obscured by haze or smoke, perhaps just thin clouds:



It was a hot day too, but spent it outside the VRRV, in its shade.  Took several brief showers to cool off each time the heat got too much.

Here's tonight's sunset, taken with a tripod while standing atop the VRRV:





I think I'll move northward a bit along I-25 tomorrow, perhaps explore some dispersed camping areas I'd passed by before on other trips.

6 comments:

Oz said...

Beautiful sunset photos. You don’t have to worry about crowds right now ��

RichardM said...

Nice sunsets. Very few clouds around here so no real sunsets. Plus, too many buildings....

redlegsrides said...

Thanks Oz and That's the way I like it!

redlegsrides said...

Thanks RichardM

CCjon said...

Looking at the first photo... Have heard though I am no expert like you are, that solar panels work best if facing the sun...

sorry, could not resist the redleg pulling.


redlegsrides said...

Ha ha CCjon....