Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Re-Posting: Colorado Day Video

I got a notice from youtube that there was copyrighted material in the video I'd uploaded on August 1.  So I had deleted it from youtube and deleted the associated blog posting here.

I sent email to UWP (Up with People), the folks who own the copyright and obtained permission to use the song.  So I am re-posting the video on youtube now that it's been modified with the crediting UWP requested.

For more information on the song's lyrics and from Up With People and their work:  LINK

My thanks to UWP for allowing me the use of this song.

2 comments:

RichardM said...

Google may still flag the video…

redlegsrides said...

Their software already did...but as long as I don’t mind the claimant (uwp) running ads via the video, no action required on my part. So I think it’s all good.