Saturday, January 01, 2022

Scarlett is out for Sprouts!

First ride of 2022.  Happy New Year!  

If you've not done so, please check out the 2021 Year in Pictures in the previous post.

Martha, my loving wife, is cooking another ribeye roast and requested that I fetch some fresh Brussel Sprouts.

So, I geared up and made Scarlett ready for some light snow riding.

Of course, before the snow-covered roads were all mucked up and then probably cleared up, it was time for some pictures at the usual spots nearby.

The snow and clouds made things pretty much monochromatic but I processed the second version of each picture as a Black & White print...see what you think.  I

 actually like the "spot of color" that good old Scarlett, my 2014 Ural Patrol Sidecar Rig, provides.







Pictures taken, I motored on over to Sprouts, a grocery chain, which was on my way home and procured the sprouts requested:


Apparently Sprouts has expensive sprouts....oh well.

Rode on home through neighborhood streets still covered in about 3" of snow or so, with no issues.

If you've not done so, please go to the previous posting to this one, it's got a video with a recap of some of the pictures I really liked from 2021.

6 comments:

Coop a.k.a. Coopdway said...

Sprouts for sprouts, a perfect beginning to 2022 ;)

RichardM said...

A snow ride. Also a great way to start the year!

redlegsrides said...

RichardM had a warmer, thereby better beginning, but this one will do..

Thanks for commenting Coop.

redlegsrides said...

RichardM, it was I admit a decent start.

SonjaM said...

Awesome new header, Dom.

Instead of snow we had almost 20°C (68°F) in some parts of Germany over new year's eve.

Happy New Year!

redlegsrides said...

Happy New Year to you and Roland, SonjaM! Did you also see the Year in Pictures in the post before this one?