Saturday, January 05, 2013

Five of Twelve for Thirteen

A recent comment by fellow motoblogger SonjaM of Two-Wheelers Revisited had me review again the 2013 Calendar put out by the yearroundriders moto-forum.  This is a forum that I first joined back in 2006.

The calendar is composed of photos submitted by members, voted on by members, and created by a member.  Each month's candidates have to have been shot on that month, the year doesn't matter.

For 2013, I was honored by my fellow "rounders" in that five of the twelve months of 2013 would have pictures I'd submitted for the calendar.

You can see the whole calendar, heck, even order it I think, here: Zazzle

I'm not posting this to create sales, the calendar is really of interest only to "rounders" per se.  Just doing a slight bit of bragging.  :)

Here's the pictures I submitted which got selected:

Yoshie is Miss January

and, Miss February!

Miss May in Monument Valley

Miss September in the Colorado National Monument

and finally, Miss November near Eagle, CO

Previously: First Ride of 2013

11 comments:

Fuzzy said...

Just gorgeous. 5 out of 12... well deserved :)

Canajun said...

Beautiful!

FATTKAW said...

That bridge in November is really cool. January is also stunning.

RichardM said...

Very nice, Congratulations! All of these ar gorgeous....

Keith - Circle Blue said...

Congratulations! Great photos. Free free to brag around me anytime.
~Keith

Alan P. LaRue said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

redlegsrides said...

My thanks to all of you for your kind words.

SonjaM said...

Bravo, Dom! What a score.

redlegsrides said...

Thanks SonjaM :)

GF said...

All beautiful pictures, great job.

redlegsrides said...

Thank you George