Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beemer Commercial

I was perusing my usual list of blog sites, and this entry in Mike Werner's "Bikes in the Fast Lane" blog struck a chord with me, check it out: Old Vespa Commercial

Now, the content of the commercial per se is not what struck a chord. It instead popped a thought into by head that caused me to go to youtube and searched for BMW Motorcycle Commercials. Here's what I found.

Click the picture above to view the commercial on youtube

The above commercial struck me as well made, with good segues using the iconic images of Beemer jugs, and while the motorcycle being sold is a R1200C I still liked the movie as a whole. That last song, where the guy is "free wheeling" is the exact enjoyment I get from most of my motorcycle riding.

I hope you like it.

No comments: