Saturday, August 8
Saturdays are definitely the busy time here on Rampart Range Road. I stopped counting the number of vehicles passing by after 20 or so. The only annoying bits were the idiots on dirt bikes growing up and down the trails raising up dust and disturbing the peace with their seemingly unmufflered bikes.
Did a little bit of exercise at camp, nothing major. Just trying to strengthen my core and lower back muscles mostly.
It's definitely a cooling trend this weekend, pretty cloudy most of the day and the breeze cool things off almost to the uncomfortable level.
Sunday, August 9
A quieter day, less cars/trucks and the Motorcycle I saw had mufflers on them, go figure.
Relaxed all day, did some light hiking, but mostly read books. I also started work on the posts that'll celebrate this blogs upcoming 20th anniversary, stay tuned.
I'm presently leaning towards selling Yagi, my 2006 TW200. Since she's 20 years old and with over 24,000 miles on the clock, Google AI did not estimate more than say 1500 for a pristine condition model.
I've ridden the stuffing out of Yagi over the years, pristine she is not!
Sundays sunset was meh, post-processing was required.
Monday, August 10
Overcast, mostly, with brief periods of sunshine in cool temperatures while the I-25 corridor baked with temperatures in the high 80s almost 90 I think.
Since Yagi, the Tw200 is deadlined, again, I did some exercising and I went for an almost 2 mile brisk walk.
The local chipmunks have grown comfortable with the RV and my presence it seems. I count at least six of them running and darting about the site.
This one popped out of a hole next to my chair:





No comments:
Post a Comment