Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry Mate, I didn't see you!

Great biker awareness safety video on youtube.

Saw it on Beaker's Cruisin' Down Under blog.



Being ex-Army, I had a chance to ride the M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank; a similar tank to the British one in the video. That was a fun ride!

The video clearly illustrates the typical cager's blindness when it comes to motorcyclists. I like the way they use a tank to show the cager how fragile his cage is, kind of like how fragile our motorcycles are against the average car!

LINK to the Devon Government Site which created the movie.

2 comments:

irondad said...

I have got to get me one of those! Different story when it comes the other way, isn't it? I'm in a hotel room with a slow wireless connection so the feed was jerky. Was the guy in the tank the one who was on the bike?

Charlie6 said...

yep, it as... turnabout is quite fair in this case!