Saturday, December 19, 2009

Two pictures voted into the 2010 Rounder's Calendar

I belong to an online group of motorcyclists who share a common aim, to ride all year round on our motorcycles if at all possible.

We call ourselves the Rounders and the website is www.yearrounders.com

We recently had a photo contest where one could submit one's photos showing riding in each of the four seasons. I am honored that two of my submittals were voted on by enough rounders to make it into the forthcoming calendar.

The rest of the winning entries can be found here: LINK

Here's the winning entry from my friend Ken Phenix who I rode with this past summer, he made the calendar cover! Congrats Ken!

3 comments:

FATTKAW said...

San Juan Skyway picture is great!!

Electra Glide In Blue said...

charlie6,
Congrats on your pic's being voted in by fellow 'Rounders'. I have never checked out the site, sounds a little rough and tough.

Chris said...

congrats! I really like the July pic.