Thursday, June 21, 2007

Delay is sometimes a good thing!

So, remember my posting back in May about me being approved to review the Navicore GPS Kit for the Nokia N800? I had originally been scheduled to receive it at the beginning of June but delays due to customs caused it to not get back to womworld till recently.

Now the kit is on it's way to me via DHL, I should have it by next week hopefully. The womworld trials people tell me I get to have it a whole month starting from when I receive it!

Why am I so excited about this? It means I get to have it during my motorcycle ride to the BMWMOA International Rally and back. If that does not prove to be a good workout/trial of this GPS kit for my tablet, I can't imagine what else could do it in so short a time.

So yes, sometimes delay is a good thing.

Previous Posting

No comments: