Friday, January 12, 2007

Why no updates?

I am in California, aka land of Fruits and Nuts, on a family vacation. Ran from the snowbound landscape of Colorado to the sunny but congested landscape of Southern California. My loving wife and I have found it amusing that the locals break out the cold weather gear when the temps are in the 60s!

My neighbors inform me little snow/ice has melted in my absence from the culdesac and surrounding neighborhood streets; so my enforced hiatus from motorcycle riding will doubtless continue upon my return tomorrow.

The plan remains to get a hitch for my car for the times that the only thing stopping me from safely riding is a couple of blocks of snowchoked neighborhood roads. The hitch and a u-haul motorcycle trailer to get my motorcycle out of the neighborhood and onto dry main roads.

No comments: